At the moment, INVEGA provides the following financial measures for business during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Individual guarantees. INVEGA guarantees the repayment of the first instalment of the loan to the credit institution up to 80 %. The remainder is covered by collateral offered by the borrower. An individual INVEGA guarantee can be used both for lending to businesses under market conditions and for taking out any soft loan facility administered by INVEGA (applications are open until 15 October 2021).
- Portfolio guarantees to financial institutions for business loans and leasing transactions. Targeted at companies facing shortages due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This instrument reduces financing risk and thus facilitates the availability of loans and leasing to improve corporate liquidity.
- Crowdfunding loans known as Avietė enable small and medium-sized enterprises operating in Lithuania to borrow through crowdfunding platforms.
- Loans for Providers of Accommodation and Catering Services. Loans are aimed at reducing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the tourism business by providing funding in the form of loans to cover the essential expenses of accommodation service providers who provide qualifying accommodation services, and of business entities that provide catering services.
- Loans for Travel Service Providers. Loans aimed at providing funding in the form of loans to tour operators to allow them to issue refunds to tourists who have had their trips cancelled as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- INVEGA provides several different types of loans for small and medium-sized businesses.
You will find more detailed information regarding the financial measures provided by INVEGA here.